Friday, February 11, 2011

Nicole Richie Hits NYC for Fashion Week

Nicole Richie Hits NYC for Fashion Week


Enjoying some time on the east coast, Nicole Richie was spotted out and about in New York City last night (February 9).

The “Simple Life” starlet looked to be having a good time, sporting a black and grey dress with a black jacket and black heels.

And now that she’s had some time to settle into married life, Nicole Richie says she’s enjoying the financial benefits of being married to a rock star.

"I can take his credit card and buy anything with it without anyone questioning me about it. That's definitely one thing I'm loving."


She continued, "I just went to Ireland, and it was really the first time I was called Mrs. Madden. The people were asking me if my last name is Madden, and I was like, 'Yeah, my last name is Madden now.' And they were like, 'You're one of us!' And I was like, "Oh, hell yeah I am.' It's awesome to be known as Mrs. Madden. It's music to my ears."


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment