Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jodie Foster Is Ready To Move On From Acting

Jodie Foster Is Ready To Move On From Acting
 


After over four decades as an actress, Jodie Foster says that she’s ready to move on try something new. The two-time Oscar winner shared with The Hollywood Reporter:
I’ve reached that point where I don’t want to act very much anymore. I am much more interested in holding off on acting, after 45 years as an actor. It’s a long period of time to do the same thing.”
Jodie play the role of both director and actress on her new movie ‘The Beaver” and shared that she plans to direct again – a science fiction project this time. she shared a little bit about the new endeavor:
“There’s a family element to it, but it’s much more a genre movie. I’d like to do that because that’s a world I live in as an actor but I’ve never really gone to as a director. It’s not anywhere close to being ready. (I don’t write), so that always puts me at the mercy of some enormous talent that comes out of the woodwork that somehow has the same obsessions as me.”
Jodie Foster has always been very choosy about her roles and has spaced them out to about one per year over the last decade or so. It’ll be a great loss if she does decide to quit “for good”. I’m sure she’ll do amazing work in the director’s chair, (she’s already directed 4 things) but she’ll be sorely missed in FRONT of the camera.



"Tropic Thunder" Premiere in LA

"Tropic Thunder" Premiere in LA



"Tropic Thunder" Premiere in LA

"Tropic Thunder" Premiere in LA


"Tropic Thunder" Premiere in LA


imnotobsessed
Photos by Wenn

No comments:

Post a Comment