Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cameron Diaz Ageing Gracefully

Cameron Diaz Ageing Gracefully

Cameron Diaz Ageing Gracefully
© Fame Pictures  
Cameron Diaz feels she has got 'better' with age and is stronger 'mentally, emotionally and physically' as she nears the end of her 30s.
 
Cameron Diaz has got "better" with age.

The 38-year-old "Bad Teacher" actress feels life's problems and tragedies have enriched her personality and improved her as a person as she has got older.

She told the US version of Cosmopolitan magazine, "I think you get better as you age. You know what you want, and you become stronger mentally, emotionally and physically."

"But also, things have happened recently that have pushed me to grow. My father died, and having gone through that really made me think about my life and how I want to live it."

Cameron has also stopped seeking approval from others and never worries how people perceive her.

She added, "I don't care what other people think. It's my life, and I live it the way I want to."

When she does need advice however, Cameron's first port of call is her friend and "Charlie's Angels" co-star, Drew Barrymore.

Drew, 36, added, "Most people don't know this, but she's very edgy. That has been a big part of our friendship, knowing that she will throw down at any time as well as that sisterly, cozy, nurturing love that we have."
 
 
celebrity-mania.com

No comments:

Post a Comment