Thursday, May 5, 2011

Celebrity Pictures With Ashley Olsen

Celebrity Pictures With Ashley Olsen


Ashley Olsen was spotted leaving the Greenwich Hotel in NYC today wearing a very interesting coat. Is it a coat or a sweater? Either way, I know I couldn’t pull that look off, but Ashley certainly seems to make it work!

Ashley has an amazing sense of style that people either love or hate. Did you see her at The Costume Institute Gala?  I really liked her dress there.  I think she and her twin sister always look incredible because they don’t seem to care what other people think!


Sometimes I find it hard to believe that they were those little babies on Full House! What do you think of Ashley’s outfit?


Ashley Olsen Leaving The Greenwich Hotel In New York 

Ashley Olsen Leaving The Greenwich Hotel In New York 

Ashley Olsen Leaving The Greenwich Hotel In New York



imnotobsessed/Photos by FLYNET

No comments:

Post a Comment