Friday, May 6, 2011

Salman is not interested in receiving an award

Salman Khan has had a filmy career of 23 long years. And in 2010, brought him his first award for best actor for Dabangg. But rather than receiving their first award for best actor, Sallu is pleased with public reaction to his film.

"I do not want any awards. I've told all producers to not put nomination for Best Actor. Do not want to be a candidate. I can get my recognition and appreciation when the theaters are full ... when people whistle and clap," said Salman.

"From the masses is their love that matters to me. When the movie theater will only multiplex cinemas is a reward for me. I prefer to believe in these awards that these awards," said Salman.

"There was a time when the world of the movies were working and my films were bombarded get ... left, right and center. I had to do movies as I liked the script ... but then I could not put my foot in the soil to edit or re-shoot some scenes. but now I realize that spending public money for the movies ... so it is my responsibility to ensure they are entertained, "said the actor.

"Even if you do not get my salary or remuneration from now on no matter what I'll be okay with it. Anyway, all you win is a" human being "charitable trust so that is something I I'm not worried at all. What worries me is that my public statements film should be happy and satisfied, "said the actor 45 years of age.

Speaking of the next and one of the most anticipated movie lists, Salman clarify why two songs - "Character Dheela 'with Zarine Khan and' Dhinka Chika 'is fired again.

"Two songs have been re-shot because he was not happy with what was shot in Bangkok. I heard the audio ... I saw pictures and thought that do not match. There is no strategy. I just wanted the song to be better. It is So who fired the songs again and arrived, "said Salman.

The actor concluded by saying, "I am all eager to" Done. "I just hope that we stand up to the expectations."

"Ready" is scheduled to launch on 3 June.

No comments:

Post a Comment