Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fact Or Fiction: Lighting Tech Dishes On Dating Jennifer Aniston

Fact Or Fiction: Lighting Tech Dishes On Dating Jennifer Aniston


Well, I don’t think Jennifer Aniston is living like a nun, and the best way for a lady like her to keep her love life out of the spotlight is to date guys who are not in the spotlight (although I’d still love to see her with Bradley Cooper, or even George Clooney), but this… I don’t know what to believe.

Brian Bouma, who worked as a lighting tech on the movie ‘Love Happens,’ claims he dated Jennifer. He’s telling all to Star magazine, and Radar Online got a preview of the interview. Brian claims Jennifer pursued him and likes “bad boys.”
“[Dating Jennifer] was an overwhelming experience. I just want to set the record straight, she’s not the person people think she is.
“All that’s written about her being lonely is just ridiculous. I didn’t spend time with Jen because she was famous or successful. I’ve been down that road before. It usually mean trouble with a capital T. It was because of the conversation that first time we spoke. She’s genuine, sincere and charismatic.”
So what went wrong with the couple? Brian says he wasn’t enough of a “bad boy.”
“It was an overwhelming experience. I guess she just wasn’t that into me. She did tell me that I was too ‘Mr. Pure.’ She kind of made me feel and act like a young school boy.”
And apparently, that was a little tough on Brian’s ego. Guys ;) !
“It would have been even better if I thought she was a jerk. But she’s an amazing, beautiful and talented woman who’s sweet and kind and treats everyone, with respect.”
I haven’t believed all those stories that Jennifer was this lonely single lady myself, but still… do you think Brian’s claims are fact or fiction?

FP_6718479_JustGoWithIt_Premiere_NYC_020811 

FP_6720513_JustGoWithIt_AAR_020811 

FP_6720517_JustGoWithIt_AAR_020811 

FP_6821613_API_JustGoWithIt_022111 

FP_6821706_API_JustGoWithIt_022111 

FP_6821718_API_JustGoWithIt_022111 



imnotobsessed/ Photos by FAME


No comments:

Post a Comment