Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love It Or Hate It: Jennifer Lopez At ‘Love’ Album Release

Love It Or Hate It: Jennifer Lopez At ‘Love’ Album Release


Here’s Jennifer Lopez at the release for her latest album, ‘Love.’ Are you looking forward to a new release from Jennifer? I didn’t get a chance to see her perform on ‘American Idol,’ but if you did, then what were your impressions?

I’m a little surprised at Jennifer’s outfit here, myself. Is it me, or does this outfit put an, um, unflattering emphasis on her hips? What puzzles me is that Jennifer is fantastic at glamming it up and looking gorgeous! Well, this comes with being a fashion risk-taker like Jennifer :) .

Are you a fan of the outfit or not?

FP_7256094_RIJ_JENNIFER_LOPEZ_050311 
 See many more pictures next page!

FP_7256273_RIJ_JENNIFER_LOPEZ_050311 

FP_7256272_RIJ_JENNIFER_LOPEZ_050311 

FP_7256093_RIJ_JENNIFER_LOPEZ_050311



 imnotobsessed/Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment