Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence Covers Flare June 2011

Jennifer Lawrence Covers Flare June 2011


Making for the picture-perfect cover girl, Jennifer Lawrence was decked out in Gucci for Flare magazine’s June 2011 issue.

Set to hit newsstands in Canada on May 16th, the oh-so-hot "Winter's Bone" actress chatted with the Canadian magazine about a range of topics including being a wild child and her sturdy athletic build.

Highlight's from Miss Lawrence's Falre interview are as follows:

On Oscar parties: “I went to the Vanity Fair [Oscar] party for a cool 15 minutes. And then I took off. I’m like a little old lady. I’m always tired around midnight! I mean, it was cool to see Elton John, and I met Billy Crystal, which was amazing, but yeah, I’m mostly just kind of uncomfortable.”


On being a wild child: “My mom [says] – Jenn wasn’t allowed to play with the girls at recess. She had to play with the boys because she’s too rough.”

On her athletic build: “I’d rather look a little chubby on camera and look like a person in real life, than to look great onscreen and look like a scarecrow in real life.”

On the success of Winter’s Bone: “I cried when we got into Sundance. I never saw any of this coming.”


 
 
 
 
 


gossipcenter/Photo Credit: Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment