Friday, May 6, 2011

Epitomized Barbie doll!

Finally the wait is over as the year's most anticipated doll "Barbie I can be a movie star, " which is inspired by the Bollywood diva Katrina Kaif was released in Mumbai. The charming actress at the height of its Barbie doll image, all decorated in pink. His clothing matched that of the recently released Barbie.

"I am very happy and excited to have the"I can be a movie star 'Barbie Doll inspired me. It is almost incredible that a doll that I grew up playing with one day going to take after me, looks like me. Barbie not a doll, she is one of the most popular in the world that is a fashion and has a flourishing career. It's an absolute honor to be associated with Barbie, "said Katrina in the event.

Katrina said that the doll has no facial features.

"It's a small doll and there was no intention to change its characteristics, so I do not find at all."

In the event equipped with dolls recently launched a few lucky young people and posed with them onstage Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment